Welcome to Football Leagues Plugin Community
Join our community to ask questions , submit an idea , vote for the features you like or report a bug
Rules in short:
Ask questions politely. Respect other people and their opinions. Be courteous and respectful. No spam or advertising. All inappropriate posts will be removed.
- caching system (save complex queries in transients and automatically flush them on dependent data instances have been changed)
- optimize DB structure (PRO version - player stats) to reduce the size and improve performance: maybe create statistic columns dynamically on save config
- optimize scripts and styles and load them optionally on selected pages (
Swiper, ECharts, Datatables, FlatPicker Calendar)
- image optimization (logos and player photos)
- LIVE performance improvements (maybe add a possibility to use Web Socket)
- load some content later by ajax (in hidden tabs, in hidden slides, in the list of games)
--- Original post ---
This script is amazing but too heavy. It could be lighter. Some tips for speed are:
1. All of anwp scripts and css loads in every page even not used. I use asset clean up and unload scripts that are not used in every pages. You can unload js/css by page/post or by post type ex. From all matches/clubs/etc pages.
I find what some js do. Echarts is for charts of course, easytimer is for livescore, datatables for player stats. But I don't know what propper/polyfilled/modal/airbnb does.
2. The script loads the original club image which is 150x150px (api import) and about 30kb. Is it possible to select to use the thumb of that image because now each of my pages has 1-1.5 mb just for club images
I just want to thank Andrei.
In my view, the implementation of the wishes of the users is going well.
Updates follow very quickly at the moment and attention is paid to user requests.
Just a big compliment for that. Thanks and keep it up.
In any case, the plugin has the possibility of one or the other top dog in the field of football plugins.
If one or the other eSports proposal is implemented in the future, then it can become number 1 in the scene.
A new option in the import tool "players - team squad".
- club and season selector in the top
Such a tool will import players and also will create a team squad for the selected season. And it will be possible to import player number
1. Можно ли сделать создать функцию экспорта игроков в разрезе команды заявленных на сезон на пример в формате xls или pdf, в виде заявочного листа на сезон?
2. Также, как идея, чтоб можно было в профиле игрока делать экспорт информации об игроке в виде паспорта футболиста, где бы была информация : фото, фио, дата рождения и за какой клуб заявлен на текущий момент.
Add shortcodes for club names, competition names, seasons, game weeks, and so on to create a brief description of each game.
"Live Football Games between % home_name% x% away_name%, valid for the %competition_name%. The game % home_name% x% away_name% between starts %timematch of the day %datematch%....... etc
I haven't see any reply to any question in this page, but I will do it :)
I think widgets need to be more flexible .. for example:
Widgets should be dynamic, their behavior should adapt to the page I am browsing .. If I am browsing Juventus page, then Next Match widget should display Juventus next match because I have a lot of clubs, and I can't assign a widget for each club, it will be a lot of work, and not practical. Using Club_id to pull next match automatically would be a nice widget.
It would be nice to have a widget that converts club's name into a tag, then display posts that have this tag. Plus, It would be nice to use the same feature on player page, where I can display posts with a tag similar to player's name.
Also I noticed that Tournaments, Clubs, Players, Results .. etc are using the single post page layout, is there a way to change layout using Elementor?
Thank you! I am currently a paying member and would love to see this plugin all the success since I love it.
Customer support service by UserEcho