Welcome to Football Leagues Plugin Community
Join our community to ask questions , submit an idea , vote for the features you like or report a bug
Rules in short:
Ask questions politely. Respect other people and their opinions. Be courteous and respectful. No spam or advertising. All inappropriate posts will be removed.
I just want to thank Andrei.
In my view, the implementation of the wishes of the users is going well.
Updates follow very quickly at the moment and attention is paid to user requests.
Just a big compliment for that. Thanks and keep it up.
In any case, the plugin has the possibility of one or the other top dog in the field of football plugins.
If one or the other eSports proposal is implemented in the future, then it can become number 1 in the scene.
Еще одну идею на подумать подкинуть хочу.
По возможности, может в будущем, было б не плохо иметь возможность оценивать игру футболистов и арбитров.
К примеру сейчас веду в эксельке статистику по очкам и голосованием на звание игрок матча, месяца, года.
Также по арбитрам, команды (капитаны) оценивают качество работы арбитров, выставляя оценку за матч.
Если б были такие "плюшки" в будущем в данном модуле - было б супер иметь виджэт с инфор, кто лучший "рэф" месяца/года, также и с футболистами.
Всегда спасибо за твой труд!
In this thread I have once again noted all the things that are interesting for a soccer league in eSports, so that the script is even more relevant here.
- Match creation in the fronted (Separate display of these generated games in the admin area e.g. color)
- Match creation only in friendly Leagues
- Team editing in fronted (so that the user does not have to get extra access to the backed)
- Standard setup for a team which is always stored
- Copy leagues with one click (I mentioned that in another thread)
- The possibility to close games so that no changes are made
- A demands button for teams. So the team captain receives a message if another team wants to play against them
- Display of the trainer in the team overview
- Shortcodes vor Staff
- Maybe a link to Buddypress and the user profile
USer A trains Team A
So that should be the whole summary. I hope that one or the other can be implemented
Sorry, maybe i didn't find answer in your forum. How to creat best scorers list page where we can see all players who scored minimum 1 goals (table: #, player, club, goals, goals by pen, matches played, yellow card, red card)
Also add to widget "FL Players" row with link to best scorers list page.
And next one moment - possibility to choose option to combine best scorers list with leagues table (in the bottom)
Customer support service by UserEcho