1. Choose API Import subscription plan at api-football.com
Go to https://www.api-football.com/pricing and select the subscription plan you want.
For most users, a PRO plan will suffice.
Recommended using a direct subscription - https://dashboard.api-football.com/register
After registration, you are on a Free plan with 100/requests per day and some limitations per minute/hour.
To buy a subscription see the screenshot below.
P.S.: I am not affiliated with this API. It is a third API used to import data into Football Leagues plugin. It is not ideal but worth the money (compared to other APIs in this price range).
2. Set API key and Import Settings
Go to the "FL+ Configurator" (2) >> "Import API" (3), enter your API key (4), and set the request URL (5).
If you buy a subscription on RapidAPI, set "RapidApi account" or set "Direct" if you buy a subscription in https://dashboard.api-football.com/
Then check API Import functionality (6) you want and save.
If you plan to use advanced club and players statistics, go to the "Settings & Tools" >> "FL+ Statistics":
- for the club statistics >> click "Add Them All" in "Available API Club Advanced Statistics"
- for the player statistics >> click "Load API Stats Structure"
3. Create Import Configuration
Import Regular Round-Robin Competition
Import Multistage Competition
Add active leagues to the Dashboard for operational management.
4. Create Standing Tables (optional)
Go to the "Competitions" (1) >> "Standing Tables" (2) and click "Add New Standing Table" (3)
Select appropriate competition and click "Select".
Set proper Ranking Rules and other settings and Save.
5. Create page templates in Layout Builder (optional)
Customer support service by UserEcho