Premium Version Only
[anwpfl-calendar-slider competition_id="" filter_by_clubs="" group_by_competition="1" show_day_of_week="1" month_text="short" no_data_text="No games on this date" calendar_size="" competition_title=""]
Shortcode Arguments - Filter
- competition_id – (optional) - Competition ID.
- filter_by_clubs – (optional) -
- group_by_competition – (optional) - 0/1 (no/yes)
Shortcode Arguments - Display
- show_day_of_week – (optional) - show day of the week (Mon, Tue ...)
- month_text – (optional) - short or full month name. Default: short
- competition_country - country/flag/country-flag (since v0.13.0)
- calendar_size - default or small (since v0.14.10)
- competition_title - league or competition (since 0.14.10)
- day_width - day width (px) (since 0.14.10)
- centered - (1/0) - make active day centered (since 0.14.10)
Shortcode Arguments - Text
- no_data_text – (optional) - text when there are no games
Customer support service by UserEcho
There is a way to translate the name of days and months?
it will be added in the next release
Can you add the possibility to divide games also by single groups of a competion?
also, could be possible to choose the order in which competions are shown?
Use "Competition Order" (at the Competition edit page) to change default order.
I'll think about it.