Standing Table (shortcode)
[anwpfl-standing title="" id="" exclude_ids="" layout="" partial="" bottom_link="" link_text=""]
- id – *(required) – standing table ID
- title – (optional) text title for this shortcode. Default: "" (empty)
- exclude_ids – (optional) list of comma-separated team ID’s to exclude
- layout – (optional) - ' ' (empty) or 'mini'. Empty (' ') for regular layout or mini - for small (widget) layout.
- bottom_link – (v0.10.23) - show link in the bottom to: none/competition/standing
- link_text - (v0.10.23) - alternative bottom link text
- partial – (v0.10.23) - show partial table data. 2 variants are available:
- <place_from><minus><place_to> - "1-5" - show teams from 1 to 5 place
- <clubID> - "32" - show table slice with specified team ID in the middle
Customer support service by UserEcho
Is there a way to have alpha-numeric standings when data for teams are identical, same matches played, same wins, draws, losses, goals for and against?
No, unfortunately not.
If you are interested in it, please create a feature request with a detailed description.
Hi. I am unable to create a league table in wordpres. Can you help me out?
Create a round-robin competition and then create the Standing table.
https://anwppro.userecho.com/knowledge-bases/2/articles/70-start-guide - step 5 and step 6 in this tutorial
After that, you may insert the created standing table as shortcode - https://anwppro.userecho.com/knowledge-bases/2/articles/156-how-to-use-shortcodes
Why I can't see the table-success Colors in Standing Table ?
No problem I found it ! :)
Is there anyway to have the standing table filtered with year?
No, only with custom coding (switcher/dropdown)
Hi Andrei, is it possible to show all standing data on mobile?
As you can see mine, only show the following data in the screenshot attached?
Hear from you soon.
No, at this moment it is not possible to do in an easy way. But I plan to add such functionality in the future.
Would it be possible to add an option to remove club links from the standing table shortcode?
Would it be possible to display the ranking of the last 5 days or from day X to day Y?
Soon I'll improve standing table calculating logic. And it will be possible to add such functionality.
The anwpfl-standing table is messed up since this summer when the image is narrowed, likeon a smartphone.
Before we never had any issues with it.
What could be wrong?
Create a support ticket and send me a link to this page.
Maybe you have a CSS conflict or something else.
Not if you have the full page open on a pc, but when you narrow it down or when you are watching on a smartphone. See screenshot below.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Try to open Standing for edit and save it.
What are your Display options (see screenshot)?