Match formation is available in a special metabox at Match edit page. Drag and drop players into columns.
Using empty placeholder (since v0.8.10)
Free space is distributed in the column among the players proportionally. You can use an empty placeholder to create complex structures.
Club shirt selecting priority
- Match Option ( Edit Match >> Match Data >> Premium Options >> Home or Away Club Shirt in Formation )
- Appropriate SVG Shirt ( Edit Club >> Premium Options >> Shirt Home >> SVG image ). For away club is used “home” if away is missed.
- Shirt Solid Color
- Main Club Color (empty shirt filled with the main club color).
- Default colors (red and blue)
Number Stroke Color
“Number Stroke Color” is used for better number readability. See screenshot below.
Create a Custom SVG Shirt in 5 minutes
- Download prepared SVG file. Right click >> Save link as.
- Create an SVG image in a free online editor Figma – https://www.figma.com/ – See video
- Export created SVG file from Figma and open it with your default text editor.
- Copy code and paste into SVG image field.
- Set number color and stroke if needed.
Customer support service by UserEcho