You are able to import Match (events, lineups, scores, match date and time), Players and Club Squads from “xmlsoccer.com”.
– Import data is not an easy task. It is a tricky functionality and its proper work depends on many factors (your server configuration, competition structure and so on).
- Due to data inconsistency match lineup valid population is about 80-90%
- For Knockout Competitions with Rounds, you have to manually change (set correct) match round ("Edit Match Structure") after fetching data.
* You need to buy “xmlsoccer.com” subscription separately or use its free Demo mode (only Scottish League available).
- create Season, League and Competition
- create Clubs and assign Clubs to the Competition Group
- create Standing tables (optional)
First of all, add your API key in the plugin settings.
Then go to the “Football Leagues” >> “Import”.
On the first step select local competition and Data Provider and click “Next”.
If you use import for the first time, and mapping status is not “ok”, click on “edit” button at the right.
Fill mapping data and save.
On the next step check mapping state for all competition clubs (local and external). Click on edit, if needed.
On the last step, you can see a list of available actions.
Always check the import log in the bottom.
Recommended to disable Cloudflare on your admin part - https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169526-Disabling-Cloudflare-features-on-admin-pages-for-content-management-systems-like-WordPress
Customer support service by UserEcho